Item # 500944
HIGHWAY 15 "NOSTALGIA" WIRING KIT.
This is a complete fuse panel and full wiring kit.
As if directly out of the 50's, this great looking system is put together with the top selling street rod wiring system. The traditional braided and lacquered wire, with its high gloss finish and extremely colorful flare will add that needed finishing touch while giving the best, safest and easiest to install electrical component system available today!
- Developed to handle the most demanding power requirements and accessories.
- Longer coils of wire so you can place the fusebox where YOU want it.
- The Highway 15 Modular Panel creates a versatile and expandable base for your nostalgia street rod or custom. This "brute" in a small package is built with the very best heavy duty components. Built into this panel you will find heavy duty leads for battery, ignition, accessory, horn relay, and turn signal.
- Heavy gauge wire for panel connection power and alternator (or generator) circuits.
- Nylon 6/6 components! All 15 output power connections are protected by 9 fused circuits consisting of; 1 turn/hazard flasher circuit, 1 ignition only circuit, 3 battery circuits, and 4 ignition accessory circuits. This system covers everything you need in a small easy to mount panel!
- Included with every Nostalgia Wiring System is a new dash mounted ignition switch, headlight switch with an auto-reset circuit breaker, and floor dimmer switch, all with mating connectors and terminals.
- Front lighting includes all headlight, park light, and directional circuits. Headlight connectors and terminals are provided.
- 175 Mega-Fuse system protection.
- The instrument cluster wiring comes ready for speedometer, tachometer, water temp., oil pressure, fuel, voltmeter, as well as provisions for turn signal and high beam indicator lights. Unique design of "gauge cluster disconnect" makes connecting up to 6 gauges on your workbench simple and convenient. The less time spent under your dash the better!
- Complete wiring for steering column including horn, directional signal switch and 4-way hazards. Mating connectors are provided for both 3-7/8" and 4-1/4" GM steering column switches for direct plug in. Mating connectors and terminals allow adaptation to any existing steering column turn signal switch.
- Long lead wires for all rear connections, such as taillights, brake lights, and fuel sender. Wires are color consistent throughout so identification is easy and fast. All terminals and connectors are provided where ever there is a pre-defined need.
- Full color schematic of overall vehicle wiring along with individual harness subkit instructions for trouble-free installation.
This part fits most Cars and Trucks.; exceptions may apply. Please read the complete description to see if this part fits your specific vehicle and application.